(Check out What's New for Town Updates)
The State has changed the rules for obtaining burning permits online. From now on, the only site that can be used to obtain a permit online is www.maine.gov/burnpermit/ There is a $7.00 fee. Burning permits can still be obtained locally without charge. See our Fire Department page under Departments.
This year's Annual Report (FY 17-18) is now available online and at the Town Office-
Click here for full list of 2016 taxpayers. This has been omitted from the report this year. Hard copies are available at the Town Office.
NOTICE: Public Hearing for a revised Waste Water Treatment Feasibility Study is scheduled for 8am on June 17, prior to Town Meeting.
- Proposed Ordinance Changes for Town Meeting June 17, 2017.
- Public Hearing: Ordinance Review by Planning Board on June 7, 2017.
- MeDOT Culvert Replacement on Route 1
- Notice Regarding Property Tax Liens
- MEDOT Discussion on replacement of Cape Jellison Bridge
- Preliminary Plans of Cape Jellison Bridge Project
- Information Packet on Solid Waste Flow & Recycling
2015 Town Report (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016)